12 eggs, lightly beaten
3 slices cooked ham, chopped
3 slices cooked turkey meat, chopped
3 spring onions, sliced
1 tomato, diced
1 sprig fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 medium green pepper, diced
225g grated Cheddar cheese
Prep: 15min ›
Cook: 30min ›
Ready in: 45min
1. Coat the bottom of a large, lightly greased frying pan with three eggs and cook over medium heat until firm. Top with 1/4 each of the ham, turkey, spring onions, tomato, parsley, green pepper and Cheddar cheese. Fold egg in half over fillings and serve warm. Repeat with remaining ingredients
250 g plain flour
1/4 teaspoon of salt
2 large eggs
500 ml milk
Knob of butter for frying
Caster sugar (for sprinkling)
Fresh lemon (for squeezing)
Prep: 5min ›
Cook: 15min ›
Ready in: 20min
- Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and then add to flour.
- Pour in half of the milk and whisk briskly.
- Add the remaining milk and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Heat an 8 inch pan over a low heat. Add a small knob of butter and swirl the pan to coat the bottom.
- Use a ladle to spoon the pancake batter into the pan, then tilt the pan to spread the mixture out evenly.
- As it sets, shake the pan to see if the pancake is loose, then flip it over with a palette knife. Cook the other side for 30 seconds -then shake again to see if it’s loose.
- Slide onto a warm plate, sprinkle over some sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice – then eat immediately!
- Cook the rest of the pancakes, one at a time but remember to melt a small knob of butter before adding the batter.
Join The Anti-Diet Lifestyle Community to benefit from a wealth of information that can help you reach your weight loss goals!!Join the Community